Restoring data from version 3.1
When you updated from version 3.1 to version 3.2 (released August 21, 2014) Confer archived your data before updating it to work with the new version. If you can't see your data, please follow these steps to restore it.
- Tap the Confer icon in the top left corner to open the main menu.
- Tap "Info."
- Tap "Getting started."
- Tap "Exporting and Importing Data."
- Tap "Restoring data from version 3.1."
- Tap the cell with the heading "Restoring data from version 3.1."
- Tap the button labeled "Restore archived data."
- Tap "Continue."
- After a few seconds, all of your data should be restored back to your device.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After restoring your data, when you go to login to your Confer account for the first time it may takes upwards of 30 minutes to complete the first sync, depending on how much data you have. It is extremely important that you leave Confer open while it is syncing so that none of your data is lost.
Please let me know if you have any questions or issues regarding this process!